Creepers are perhaps the most annoying mobs in the game, as it they can kill you quite easily and blow up your house at the process.
As if that’s not bad enough, xSmalldeDeadGuyx created a mod that makes creepers even more deadly, annoying, and destructive. Although the original author abandoned this challenge-inducing mod, Lomeli12 took over and updated the files for the later versions of Minecraft as well as creating his own files. Thus, Elemental Creepers – Rebooted was born.
With this mod installed, several new creepers will spawn in the world, each with their own unique skin, powers, and effects.
This mod adds the following creepers to the game.
- Fire Creeper – A red-skinned creeper that spews fire to the area where it explodes. This creeper is a bit more dangerous than the vanilla.
- Water Creeper – A blue creeper that spawns water in the area it explodes on. Not dangerous but very annoying.
- Electric Creeper – A yellowish creeper that spawns bolts of lighting to the place where it detonates. This creeper is very deadly in close range but should be easier to deal with than vanilla creeper.
- Earth Creeper – A brown-skinned creeper with a patch of green on the head. This creeper releases a bunch of dirt when it detonates.
- Reverse Creeper – A creeper with an upside-down head. This creeper will burrow you under the ground making it very very deadly.
- Ice Creeper – A bluish creeper that fills the surrounding with ice and snow.
- Light Creeper – A rare creeper that will brighten up your day. Not harmful at all.
- Dark Creeper – A deadly creeper that burns on daylight
- Cookie Creeper – A non-harmful brown creeper that spawns a single cookie for you.
- Illusion Creeper – A weird creeper that spawns an illusion of himself.
- Magma Creeper – A red and pinkish creeper that spawns lava on the surrounding upon detonation. Very deadly and destructive and also very annoying.
- Psychic Creeper – A rare creeper that can levitate the player up in the sky.
- Spider Creeper – A semi-spider skinned creeper that spawns cobwebs.
- Friendly Creeper – A companion creeper with hearts. They can be tamed and bred.
- Stone Creeper – A creeper that spawns stone upon detonation.
- Wind Creeper – A fast and deadly creeper with many smokes.
- Ender Creeper – A creeper that teleports. Both deadly and rare.
- Solar Creeper – A creeper with a hat. Explosion radius vary depending on the time of the day.
- Hydrogen Creeper – Probably the most destructive one in the mod. Has a very large blast radius and can inflict poison and burn.
- Firework Creeper – A harmless creeper that shoots out fire works for everyone to enjoy.
- Cake Creeper – A bonus creeper that give players a cake.
- Spring Creeper – A creeper that acts like a bone meal – spawns flowers and grass nearby.
- Big Bad Creep – A big creeper that is both deadly and annoying.
- EU and Flux Creeper – Sort of like Easter Eggs, requires the redstone Flux and IC2 mods to spawn.
Overall, this is a fun mod that adds more annoying creepers to the game. Despite the fact that it is annoying, it is really fun to play with especially with friends.
How to install Elemental Creepers – Rebooted Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
Download and install Minecraft Forge mod loader
Download the latest version of Elemental Creepers Mod.
Hold Windows key and press R to open the Run… dialog, or go to Start > Run.
Enter %appdata% and navigate to your .minecraft/mods folder.
Drag and drop the .zip file downloaded in step 2 into this folder.
Did you find this mod fun? What happened to your place when you installed the mod? Share your comments and suggestions below.