BlueHost offers unlimited MineCraft server hosting for $5.95 a month.
Follow these simple steps to set up BlueHost as a MineCraft server:
2. Open a SSH client and create a folder.
3. Change to the directory you have just created.
4. Download the Minecraft JAVA JAR file.
curl -O \
5. You need to request that Bluehost opens the ports that MineCraft will listen on
sudo iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m \
tcp --dport 25565 -j ACCEPT
sudo service iptables save
sudo service iptables restart
6. To run Minecraft when you are not connected to your server, you need Screen installed
sudo yum install screen
7. Start the Minecraft Server.
screen java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M \
-jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
Let us know how you progress in the comments below.