Of all the ways to monetize MineCraft, sharing your knowledge and expertise with MineCraft might be the most rewarding.
A blog can be created in two easy steps:
1. Choose a domain name and hosting package
Once you have a domain name, go to BlueHost. There are a multitude of hosting providers but we highly recommend BlueHost. Once you are on the BlueHost site, the first step is to click on the ‘Get started now’ button.
BlueHost has a range of plans, but the most cost-effective is the Starter Plan that starts at only $3.49 per month. If you decide you want a more expensive plan at a later date you can always update, but this plan works well for starting off.
2. Install WordPress
Once you’ve completed registration with BlueHost you’ll need to go through the process of installing WordPress.
- Login to BlueHost and find the Website Builders section.
- Click on the WordPress logo.
- On the next page click the “Install” button in the “Do it yourself FREE” section. Click the “Check Domain” button.
- Check the ‘Terms and conditions’ box and then click the “Install Now” button.
- Wait until the “Your install is complete!” message appears and then click on the “View Credentials” button and make a note of your Admin URL, Username, and Password.
- Type your Admin URL into your web browser and then enter your Username and Password from the previous step.
Thats all there is to it!