Modloader 1.6 is the top dog when it comes to Minecraft mod management, it works to try and stop any conflicts when you are running multiple mods, especially those mods that make changes to recipes, rendering, smeltables, fuel or add entities. It’s been around since the early days of Minecraft, it’s faithful developer Risugami has always continued to keep it up to date with the latest versions of Minecraft, he’s a solid worker and has made a ton of other great mods.
How to Install Modloader for Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.2/1.6.4
Download Modloader 1.6 here
How to Install Modloader on Windows
1) Press start and type %appdata% into the search bar, then press enter.
2) Now locate the .minecraft/bin folder.
3) Open up minecraft.jar with either WinRar or 7Zip.
4) Extract the Modloader files to your minecraft.jar.
5) Delete META-INF.
6) That’s it! Have Fun!
How to Install Modloader on Mac
1) Open up a terminal window.
2) Type in the following exactly how it is written, line by line.
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
3) Now go outside of the terminal and locate the mctmp directory.
4) Copy all of your Modloader folders and files over to there.
5) Now get back inside the terminal type in the following exactly how it is written, line by line.
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
6) That’s it! Your Done!
Thanks for reading my post, if you enjoyed it please leave a comment below. Thanks!