Realistic pain is a unique mod that should have existed a long time ago, but none dared to make it except for the talented individual under the username pauljoda,
Realistic pain is a mod that adds some visual effects to pain or whenever your character is hurt. At first glance, this mod adds blood splatters in your screen and different screen layers that represent different kinds of pain or damage.
But this mod adds more than that as it has a few features to make the mod even more interesting, and even more planned features to come.
Currently, this mod adds the following features:
– Randomize blood splatters on the player screen whenever the player takes damage.
– Blood particles that spews out of any entity that gets damage – sometimes even leaves a blood splatter on the block below.
– Dust effect and screen blur when hit by an explosion
– Red flash on the moment of damage (inspired by other games), and black flash when the wither hits you.
– Heartbeat sound effects and red bloody border on the screen when the player’s health is low – similar to call of duty games.
– Washable screen by taking a dip in the water.
With all those wonderful feature, this mod also spawns a zombie with your name every time you get killed by a zombie.
Spoiler alert, there is also a chance that your zombie will become a giant.
If you don’t like some features of the mod, then you’ll be happy to know that most of the mods features are toggle-able in game by pressing the default hot key “P”
Although this mod was just made for fun, it has a lot of potential and it certainly improves gameplay immersion – I highly recommend trying this mod out for Minecraft 1.7.10.
How to install Realistic Pain Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
Download and install Minecraft Forge mod loader
Download the latest version of here.
Hold Windows key and press R to open the Run… dialog, or go to Start > Run.
Enter %appdata% and navigate to your .minecraft/mods folder.
Drag and drop the .zip file downloaded in step 2 into this folder.
Did you happen to love this mod like we did? I suggest trying this mod out with battlemusic mod for more epic battles.